Sep 5, 2010

The Last Message

I'm sorry I have to do what I have to do. It's the best for me. I hurt too much and its time for me to move on with my new life here. It is great meeting people like you. I mean it and I really do. I cried when thinking what has happen to us. I can't barely to cry anymore. It will never bring your love back.

Yes, I admit that I miss you and always love you but I know it wont happen to you. I delete all your memories just to make sure I'm not thinking bout you but definitely I'm wrong. Anything,every second I'm thinking bout you.

You always become the best part of my life even though it only takes a while but I will always remember it until the end of my life. I'm sorry once again. I do all this because I can't forget you. It takes my whole life to forget you. sometimes I realize forgetting you will be the most stupid thing I ever done but I know it's the best for me.

Don't worry. I never forget you.Your voice,your smiles,your laughter and of course your love. Thank you for everything even though it's only for a second. Sometimes you receive a call from a stranger without saying anything through phone. It was me. I do it just to hear your voice and and that time I know I really miss you. It sounds stupid but for me it worth thousand years.

Sorry once again. I always pray the best for you. I Love You and I always Love You. Bye...

dzul pesan: luahan hati dr sebuah novel yg lama. =)

No comments: